Careers- Production Team Member
Production Team Member
Do you have what it takes to win The Great British Bake Off? No? That’s okay, we don’t expect you to! The Killer Brownie® Co. is looking for fun and engaging people to join our production team – and being a brownie lover is a major plus!
The early bird gets the worm, but our production team gets something better: brownies. Being a member of the team means you’ll get to wake up with the sun and prep our decadent, gourmet brownie batter and signature caramel for baking! Our roster has a wide variety of different flavors, so no baking day is ever the same. Sometimes you’ll work with gooey caramel, crunchy nuts, and rich buttercream icing. Other times, you’ll spend your day with sweet chocolate ganache, colorful candies, and lots – and lots – of chocolate chips. Afterwards, the batter is ready for the ovens. We can smell the deliciousness already! Here, baking isn’t just about the dessert, it’s about crafting great experiences for our customers!
At The Killer Brownie® Co., we value not just you—the employee, but you—the person. Our company is women-led and has been around since 1988. We have a long history of specializing in joy and creating gourmet desserts that leave our customers feeling more than simply satisfied. As a member of our production team, you’ll join our unique family and be surrounded by continual love and support – both professionally and personally. At The Killer Brownie® Co., we want you to succeed because we know none of what we do would be possible without your hard work and dedication.
So, are you ready to join our family?
What you’ll love:
- Quarterly bonuses, per our profit sharing program (Because when Killer Brownie® wins, we all win!)
- Overtime offered on occasion (Mind blowing.)
- A fun and motivating team environment (Music. Laughter. Always.)
What you’ll do:
- Promote a safe work environment and adhere to our safety practices (Safety is always first.)
- Maintain a motivating environment with your team (Teamwork makes the dream work!)
- Assist in maintaining accurate food safety documentation (It’s all in the details.)
- Follow production instructions on Killer Brownie recipes and other related documents (Don’t be afraid to ask questions, too!)
- Assist in maintaining existing production processes with an eye for improvement (We’re always looking to improve!)
- Assist in receiving ingredients, FIFO, with close attention to allergen labels (Details, details!)
Now, on to the really important stuff!
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic Math and Literacy
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team
- Food Safety Knowledge *
- Previous Food Industry Experience *
- Ability to Receive Forklift Certification
- Standing for Long Periods of Time;
- Lifting Up to 60 Pounds
- Reaching, Bending, Pulling, and Pushing
- Working 10-Hour Shifts starting at 5:30 am
- Employee Assistance Program
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
*available after eligibility time period has been satisfied
Our Core Values:
LOVE, CREATIVITY, TENACITY, & JOY